Tax tips for foreigners in Spain
Are you facing problems dealing with Spanish Tax Authorities?
Bartolome & Briones is pleased to invite you to a breakfast talk focused on TIPS to solve tax issues that foreigners have while living in Spain.
Some of the the topics will include:
- Rental income from real estate assets abroad. Tips to solve issues with the Spanish Tax Authorities (expenses invoices, depreciation of construction, etc.),
- Deduction in Spain of taxes paid abroad.
- Sale of the habitual residence – exemption.
- Wealth Tax and new Temporary Solidarity Tax on Large Fortunes.
- Tax residency: Special tax regime for inpatriates (Beckham Law) / Exit tax.
The breakfast will be on Thursday, June 1, at 9:00 a.m. at our Barcelona office.
If you are not able to attend in person, you can also join the event by zoom.
Please confirm onsite or online attendance by email to email@example.com before Tuesday, May 30.