- Convention for the avoidance of Double Taxation between Spain and the USA.
- Smart contracts.
- Incentive Plans for Startups.
We attended the Annual Conference of the International Bar Association in Seoul, South Korea. (22 - 27 sep 2019)
We attended the Media Law Resource Center Conference in London. (15 -17 sep 2019)
- The renewable energy boom and the “saturation” of the electricity network.
- Combination of the obligation for recording of the working day and protecting the personal data of employees.
On June 29th, 2019, Juan Carlos Lombardía, Partner of the firm, after successfully passing the Spanish Compliance Association exam, has obtained the CESCOM® Compliance Certification and the IFCA Internationally Certified Compliance Professional Accreditation.
We attended the IBA Mid-Year Meeting in Budapest from May 23 to 25, 2019.
We attended the European Employment Lawyers Association 2019 Annual Conference in Tallinn, Estonia, from May 23 to 25, 2019.
- Law regulating real estate credit contracts
- The purchase of a production unit in insolvency proceedings
We have prepared a brief guide on investing in Spain.
As usual we are at your disposal for any clarification.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the EU Employment Law Webinar that is taking place next May 15th, 2019, in which we are involved together with other law firms, where will focus on the issues of individual and collective redundancies across several European Countries.